The iPad, some hate, some love, take us a step further for the US. And as for Microsoft , HAHA. Apple has beat you on a whole new level. Of course, my dad being the Apple fanatic he is, bought one. And I received the gift of experiencing the opening of it. Though we didn't get the satisfaction of seeing it turn on immediately, we had to sync it first, it was still pretty cool.
I saw a pattern with the iPad and iPhone. The backs of the iPad is a matte finish, silver, material. The exact same material the first generation iPhone was.

V.S.
And Also, the plug in chargers are the exact same. I'm pretty sure Apple recycled the iPhone first generation picture as well as design.
(charger same for the iPad and 1st Gen. Iphone.)
Notice the pattern? I have some "feeling" a new iPad(s) will emerge over the years. The weight may improve, I'm sure it will with a new black or white shiny design, just a guess. The price of the iPad ranges from $499 up to $829 for 3G and WiFi plus woppin' 64 gigs!
No, I'm not trying to 'predict' the future, but yes, I have made an educated guess on what will erupt from Apple years from now. A new iPad, I'm sure. Just follow the pattern of the iphones. Who knows, maybe a new camera will appear on the back of the iPads? You can be the judge, but...
Until Next Time,
Anjani the Optimist
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me what you think.