Haven't been on my blog for the longest time, no joke. I think my last post was way back in the SPRING! I haven't revisited ANY of my blogs in a while, since August in fact. This blog has missed my birthday and everything in between, until now! So, I intend to update it a lot more. I regret not having the chance to update during the summer days where I was so bored. But now that I've rediscovered it, I might plan to have daily blogs UNTIl school starts. Just for the record, I did say PLAN, and how many plans of yours turn true. Just a warning! :)
Now that I have my re-entry blog typed up, I'm infatuated with the idea about teenage life. Just recently I've found what it is like to be a real live teen that you see in movies and tv shows. Not the teen beings that are bratty and get in to deep trouble some times, but the teenage girl that can actually be busy with extra curricular, balancing dances, and friends, and not to mention family and family time. It's weird since you'd think that I'd feel this before, but the experience is only recent.
Well, wait around for those daily blogs! Thanks so much, non existent followers (for now). :)
So, that's my hello blog. :)
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me what you think.